Wargamer.com just posted my review of Battle of The Bulge 2.0. Go and check it out!
Hey guys I posted part 3 of my Civil war Live Action Review.
Check out how I’m doing in my war against The North.
Sorry I haven’t updated in a few days (try to get a update a day on my blog), but between work, family, and the other 2 jobs I have it gets busy fast LOL.
I know I promised you guys another EU IV video, but Youtube is giving me a bit of trouble. I spent 2 hrs uploading last night, holding off sleep until the video uploads and YouTube had a failure 12 min before my video finished. :(
Gonna try agin tonight.
Battle of The Bulge for iPhone out today!
Yup Thats right. Go get your iPhone or iPod Touch. Battle of The Bulge will hit The App Store 9 AM EST, Thursday morning.
In anticipation of the release I did a interview with The Marketing Director of Shenandoah Studios - Bradley Cummings about Battle of The Bulge for iPhone. We also talked about Drive on Moscow, iOS 7 and a Battle of The Bulge Tournament launching soon.
Heres a Summary of The Interview, just in case you dont have a half hour to spare:
Summary of Interview:
Updated App: Battle of The Bulge 2.0
- First Major Component: Universal iOS App
Now available for iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
- Models: iOS 6 Devices
iPhone 3GS & Higher
iPod Touch 5th Gen & Higher
iPad 1st Gen & Higher
(Drive on Moscow will be iOS 7 Only)
- Game is the same in terms of gameplay. Not loosing any features.
- User interface is refreshed. Drive on Moscow inspired.
Will have the same info, but better displayed icons. Unit icons will be the same.
- Challenges making Battle of The Bulge for iPhone:
- Decreased Screen Size
- Fitting UI & Content into smaller display
- Ensuring the full game will be represented into The iPhone & iPod Touch Version
- Made some modification to Interface
- Improved icons for Combat modifiers
- Fixed onscreen clutter
- No new scenarios included in 2.0 update
- New content added into The App:
- Players Guide (Free) - Guide on how to play the game
- Design Guide (In-App Purchase) - Designers share their tips and secrets into App design
- What additional features will Drive on Moscow receive than Battle of The Bulge since Drive on Moscow is iOS 7 compatible: Game Center Abilities
- Improved Player Matching through Ranking
- Time limits on Games (For those not taking their turns)
- Improved chat features (Live chat between players)
- Possibility of seeing Battle of The Bulge going to iOS 7: No plans currently.
- Was there great demand for The iPhone version of Battle of The Bulge:
Decision to do it was based on several factors:
- Bulge was a great product
- Had the right people that came into The Studio
- Feedback from fans
- New fans that might like it
- More and more apps are now becoming Universsal
- Want to see what the response is
- Other big news: App now comes in Japanese & Spanish.
- Where do you see most of your player base coming from?
Top 3: US, UK, Australia
- What are your expectations of Drive on Moscow?
Want to build Core audience and grow. Expect it to deliver the same level as Bulge or higher.
- With the increased amount of projects your working on did your team grow?
Definitely. Working on a 2nd Development Team. More than double the size of the company this time last year.
- Race to The Meuse Mini Tournament Launching after iPhone launch.
Everyone who signs up is gonna play for 3 rounds. Play 1 person twice. Once as Axis, and once as Allies. Top players will win prizes. Smaller tournament for new players. To Sign up visit The Shenandoah Studios Forums.
Limited Time Sale 10/17-10/24 - $5.99 (Down from 9.99)
Link To Battle of The Bulge App - Link
Visit The Shenandoah Studios Forums - Link
More Gameplay footage TommorowUPDATE: Had to Postpone until Friday. Had to spend the night editing Battle of The Bulge interview and summarizing the interview into text.
Got more EU IV gameplay coverage coming Tommorow.
BIG NEWS Thursday
Get back Thursday morning and see what it is.